Construction / tuning:
As this has been an ARTF box there
was nothing to be done except re-
soldering the BEC blug (a 3 mm gold
plug was installed but I use MPX
plugs), the decals needed to be cut out and applied (longest work of
all - took even longer then charging the lipo!). And finally the rudder
was "forced" into its place! I did not glue it yet, because then you can
not fit the plane anymore to its box. I will see if it comes off during flight
or if it holds (I hope for the later).
Ready! Off we went to the flying field! As all lakes were frozen, I will try
it on snow and ice!
...still to come