Construction / tuning:
Brand new - two days in the shop and already on my building table in
Opening the box revealed the usual great quality of the parts of
Multiplex planes. All individually wrapped in bubble-foil and this time
even fixed with wires or tape to the box!
Well building - there is nothing to be done except a little assembley:
- start with charging the Lipo - and in the meantime complete the plane
- insert the elevator into the fuselage - fix it with two drops of cyan glue
- install the receiver and connect the servo cables
- fix the wings and hook up the aileron servos to the RX
- screw on the landing gear
- connect the elevator servo rod to the horn
- program the transmitter - following the detailed instructions
- finally balance the plane
The manual is clear and explains all above steps in detail - although
an experienced modeller might not even look at the manual except for
the throws of the rudders and the GC!
As all the decals were already prefixed, nothing else was left then to
wait for the beep of the charger - so that the lipo is ready!
...still to come